For now, let me tell you about my wonderful experience in Savior of the World. It was truly amazing and my testimony and love for my Savior has increased so much. I decided to do it at the very last minute possible, mostly because I thought it would give a good excuse to invite our friends:) But it really changed my life. It was so great to learn something new each night (seriously, every performance!) and to see the life of Jesus Christ come to life. I made some great friends and some amazing memories. I bawled like a baby last night during the final scene and songs...it was so bad, I could not stop and kept hugging everyone I saw:)
I know that Jesus lives, he LIVES. He is my savior and died for my sins. All the mistakes I make each day can be cleared away because of him. I know this and I have felt it each night as I went to my Heavenly Father in prayer to repent and ask for help. Each time, my prayer was answered. He loves me and you too!
4 comments:
Thanks, Rachel, for your example, commitment, and testimony. We applaud your good works, and we cried through "Savior" with you when we saw it last Thursday.
Awesome! I so wish I could have been there to see it with you but I remember having the same feelings when I saw the Farmington performance. I hope we can do it one day here so that our kids, youth, and adults can experience the same (and I definitely want to be on board). Great testimony. Thanks for sharing.
What an incredible experience! You are blessed for the service you provided for all of the non-m that saw it (a lot!). So glad I got to see you. Love, Boo
Rachel -- I saw you in action! And you truly looked angelic.... It was an amazing production. Thanks for all the hard work!
Post a Comment