Here's an update. It's been so long, so the pictures are out of order...
Miss Ellie is almost 1, in a week from today. She is precious as ever, exploring her world so much. I cannot get even of her little smile.
Miss Isabel turned 3. We had a little "party" at the park with friends and then hit Chuck E Cheese with our little family. She's hilarious, so helpful, and loves to watch out for Ellie.
We tried to take family pictures for a Christmas card. Then I thought I could do a New Years card, maybe Valentines...now it might be a St Patricks Day card, but don't hold your breath.
My excuse for no card is that we moved. This is our back patio fence. And our own park, or so we'd like to think. It is a bigger place on the same street as before. We couldn't leave our dear neighborhood, so were stoked to move right here. The kids come over and jump the fence to go play. Pretty sweet.
Miss Mia turned 5 and had her first dance recital. On the day we moved. It was a crazy day, but we survived (also had our ward Christmas party and I sang in a group number). Mia is the best big sister, leading my little pack all around. She is still learning Spanish and her favorite phrase is "Paz Cien." Translation=Peace 100. Makes no sense, but we love it. She is doing wonderful at Miss Kristin's school and I am already freakin out about the first day of kindergarten. Seriously, makes my heart miss a beat. My little best friend...but I am already on the PTA Executive Board, Co-Historian with my bff Merritt. Yikes, following in my dear mother and sisters' footsteps.
For me, I am surviving. My the hair of my chiny-chin-chin. I did get my Christmas gift yesterday--my iPhone. Love it!! Ryan is amazing.
Now maybe I will try a little harder.
5 comments:
love the family picture!!! Just send that out...everyone will get it!!! Crazy family life!! We miss you and seeing all these cute girls makes me miss you more. Wish I was there with you...reminds me sooo much of my past life in Irvine..PTA and all. You will love it.
Great picture of family!!!!! Loved all the photos of the adorable Phelps women. So cute! Miss being there with you to watch everyone grow. PTA rocks, by the way.
I think you should send it out too, that would be awesome. Just name it "Happy February 26th day" or whatever day you happened to send it out. Ok, maybe not, but seriously, the Mia ballerina picture is beautiful. I can't wait until tomorrow! We will probably come over to your house first, if that's okay.
FINALLY!!!
thanks. :)
I think that fam picture is awesome. if you send it, I will frame it. love & miss you mucho... you look adorable & your girls are getting big! how in the heck is mia already FIVEEEEEEEE? woah.
oh ps the iphone is THE BEST. do you have unlimited text? ...so do I...
:)
Post a Comment