Me, Mrs Gee, Leslie, and Lisa at Chelsea #3, getting ready to get our groove on at Club Omni. PS--This is my first attempt at scanning a picture. And I was trying to find my fav picture of Leslie, Neil, Lisa and I that I had throughout my mission. It is hiding somewhere...My dear friend, Leslie came to see us tonight with her sweet family, Neil, Audrey Mae, Parker, and Miles. Leslie and I met during freshmen orientation at the BYU and the rest is history:) We lived together at Chelsea #3 until she got married and I went on my mission (ps--we went through the temple on the same day...not at the same time, but it was so fun to share). She married Neil who was one of my best friends too (still is). Now we have our little families and life is a lot different, but we loved having them in our home and wish that we lived closer. Ryan and I talked after how it was so great! Please come back! Love you so much!!
2 comments:
we talked about how cool you guys are after we left, too. i could have stayed all night, really! love you and miss you. so glad we came over. :)
very cute. sleeveless at the BYU?? Rebel.
Post a Comment